April 27, 2012

off to private mode

the clock keeps ticking and it shows that 12 o'clock. midnight where everyone should sleep by this time but i guess i am still pretending to be an eagle eyes, energetically as almost to insomnia for a day. recently, i sleep late at night in the sense that i want to do my online shopping but the truth is i'm clueless with the virtue online. ( im actually having my self-monolog with what i wanted to buy)

when suddenly, out of my own expectation, i accidently clicking a button of someone's blog and keep on reading.Another someone's blog..here it goes, another someone's blog....which finally i, myself, hardly recognised at first and as in forever where it reflects me as " blogger..i mean an active blogger before" but in the end, i lost somewhere and the laziness hypnotized me with other instrument of life that relates to my hectic, and forgettable social network that i had left it anciently for a few months. looking back at my rusty blog, waited to be destroy, moved me to just ignore it at first but my second thought wakes me up and moved me one more time to write something...

so, here i am....expressing my feeling cluelessly...hmmm....i should be more agree that time passes by,and  i choose to be seated in a private mode rather than expressing my feeling and my life boundedness.although ,sharing is caring but too much of sharing careened me out of control...

before that..here are my pictures as i promised before!

with a great courage..i dare to stand the mountain breeze by wearing a red dress to the peak of
MT. KINABALU!!

4 comments:

Mas Light said...

I'm in the lazy spree too. But seriously that's one hawt shot. I don't know how u could pull that off I mean with that place being cold and all.

sweet-girlicious said...

haha well seriously that was the reason of my climbing..i wanted to use a dress on the peak of the mountain..that was the sweetest memories of a life time..perhaps i was over excited until i didnt realised the cold breeze!!

Nosaka world network 2012 said...

Hello!! How do you do?
My name is Takuya Nosaka.

Where are you from? I'm from Japan.
Your pictures are very beautiful and so good.

Nice to meet you!^_^

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)