September 21, 2011

~kaingaran here I come~


Well, this was my second time going to Kaingaran, Tambunan and it was really wonderful place that I kept on missing as well as finding the peace that I never get somewhere else except here at Kaingaran.. far from hustle and bustle

I don’t know how to describe it, it was not all about the places but it was about your feeling, your thought, and the place that connected all together. Perhaps, people might said that going to “ kaingaran” for sure you will become a “sister” or “ brother”..but that weren’t true if it wasn’t your calling….

sometime, people went to kaingaran to find peace, to heal their silent sadness that hard to describe even by the word itself, to improve themselves as well as because they’re weak and they need some prayers and healing process….others might said that going to such places, you are truly “faithful” but I guess that wasn’t the best term to judge…people went to such places because they knew that they were just a human being that always make mistakes and need God’s intervention to show them the right direction in every aspect…

5 comments:

Claire Cassandra T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

you went there?? very peaceful place..line pun teda sana~ hehe

sweet-girlicious said...

because there's no line and that's make me concentrate with my own prayers..ekekke

Rose Ragai said...

Hello!
You go for vocation retreat ka that? My fren i i plan to go for Healing Through Eucharist on 21st - 23rd Oct.. next2 week... Hope teda halangan la... 1st time pigi yang retreat mengatasi kelemahan diri.. soo lah many people attend that retreat.

Thank God found your blog. Follow you and add u in my list. Mana tau mau hop lagi pi sini next time.

God bless.

Cheers!
Rose Ragai

sweet-girlicious said...

Hello..nice knowing u...and 25 nov if im not mistaken will be....penyembuhan batin...just for ur info