February 11, 2010

When Work is doubly, troubly BORING

Have you ever feel boring at work???well, I guess that’s the normal thing…and so do i…well, I was opening my email and what I received was these creatures..ahahha…I can’t imagine if I’m being like and insane worker doing these things when I’m bored…
Let’s make some of advance imagination…LOL!!

Bored at work?

1. Kill a few flies.

2. Put them in the sun to dry for one hour.

3. Once they are dry, pick a pencil and paper... Let your imagination flow.

Here are a few examples...
Makes me wonder, though: where does someone work that there are this many flies?Could be a piper at a sewer plant. I wonder if they are hiring?



12 comments:

AnnieMing said...

Gosh those flies are so cute! Haha.. I laughed looking at those photos.. Very creative & imaginative. ;) Made my day!

mummyzuan said...

wahahahahaha..lucunya ..mana dapat lalat banyak gitu tu...btw, happy holiday... happy valentine's day, happy cny..pls remember, dun drink n drive...

sweet-girlicious said...

hahahhah... ya....love the pics a lot too..ehhehe :-P

sweet-girlicious said...

hahahahh my friend send me those pictures from email..ehehhehe...yup thanks..happy holidays tooo =-O

Nessa said...

LOL! punya la banyak lalats... kreatif juga ni urang ba :-D :-D :-D

dunno if you celebrate but I'd like to wish you and your family a very happy Chinese New year!

sweet-girlicious said...

ahhahah e2 a...sapa la sanggup mau kasi bunuh banyak2 lalat gara2 mau buat mcm e2..tangkap lalat pun susah kan..ahahhaha
well, yes i am celebrating the c.n.y!!happy holidays to you too

uncleGreg said...

lalat kreatif :)

sweet-girlicious said...

ya...lalat kreatif..cuba kita buat cicak plak.wakak

chegu carol said...

hmmm...looks like my earlier comment is lost :(

sweet-girlicious said...

oo really....i din't even receive it??maybe i keep changing my layout..now..this is the officially right now.ehheh :-[

belle said...

kewl!!! so kewl...hehehe...and creative...tapi dimana juga ni...pingsan juga banyak lalat camni.. :-P

sweet-girlicious said...

jan ba pingsan..eheheh :-P