September 2, 2009

Something spooky behind the solitary..


Finally… yes. I’ve got something to share…even it was not that hot or any exciting story but perhaps it was something good to share...well, I almost forgot to tell you that last night I supposed to have a night class but since there’s was no student as yesterday was the first semester started.. , so it was pretty bored to sit at my desk and work out with brainy ideas to tell something inside my blog which at the end, it was totally useless… but what I didn’t told you about last night was…well, I’ve been given a class which was the most furtherest classes to attend and it was really damn dark especially the path to go to the class which sometimes made my hair stand straight…imagined..compared to other lecturers, my class was at the end of the corner from other classes which was considered far from others.well, as a newbie of that college, of course I knew nothing about the place..but it was scary because in this college they usually switched off the light and locked the door of the classroom everytime its finished and when there was a class, we have to switch them on and OpenSSL the door by ourselves…

So, same thing to do, I have to switch on the light and open the door by myself which actually made me a little bit felt the spooky silly things inside my brain especially when the place was a little gloomy and numb as well as too quiet and far from other lectures. Sometimes, I didnt know why my brain loved to think of something horror. Who knows, inside the darkness where you were struggling to open the door, suddenly there was someone sitting inside the class during the darkness… yay!!! Oh no!!!..for sure I will run as fast as the train!!hahah…

So, I did told some of the lecturer regarding to my class venue, which out of the blue, now I knew one story…beside the class that I entered it did happened where some of the student ever saw ghost while they are doing their project inside the video cam..it’s not the camera trick but that was a true mysterious presence of a unknown supernatural…geeee….if I knew the story at the first place, I will never let myself to enter the class alone yesterday!! Now I know, so next week for sure I’ll change the classroom to the nearest places especially night classes!hahah!

4 comments:

aza said...

scaryyyyyyyyyy~~~~be careful next time dear ;-)

adrysabry said...

yikes... so scaryy... =-X

sweet-girlicious said...

ya...i am..ehhehe

sweet-girlicious said...

ni la ba ni..cerita2 hantu ni.wakkak