September 7, 2009

I am a stewardess…



what if??

adjectives: comparative and superlative exercises

I have two ambitions..to be a lecturer and to be a stewardess….that’s was when I’m small and until today..…Hmmm….i’m wondering how would it be if I am a stewardess?? How would it be to have different option than the qualification that I had?? Would it be better??or would it be worse???or even worst….how would it be turn into a new leaf and make something out of expectation from lecturer and transform to stewardess… how would it be fly high to the blue blue sky and smiling to the passengers….serving a drink… and say.."would you like some orange juice??"

Now yes..i’m almost there….i’m almost choosing my second though..but I am pretty sure with my own path that make all the difference in my own journey… and yes…I am an educator and my life is about educating people to be a better person in the future and even education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern but impossible enslave..and that’s why I’m there….that's why i'm a lecturer and not a stewardess..ahhahah

I guess…nahh…I can’t be stewardess ..hahahha lol!!!


P/S:: JUST BORROWING THE CLOTHES FROM MY BF'S SISTER..WAKKAKA

19 comments:

Nessa said...

Wah, memang ada gaya jadi stewardess juga :)

Educating others is a noble profession and requires patience and conviction.

sweet-girlicious said...

ya...so true..ehhehe...boleh la kan kampung2 jadi stewardess..hahah...nasib sa bukan stewardess

Clarice said...

Yay!! i also ever dreamt to be a stewardess!!tp sa tolak trus nihh bila suda kena terima...huhu...syok la ada peluang pakai tu baju~~ ee~~ :-D

sweet-girlicious said...

hahahha...ala napa ko tolak..syok ba melancong2..ni la ba ni...pinjam2 jak la..at least merasa juga..wakkakakak :-P

ღ~n0n0i~ღ said...

Cisdel punya budak!! Aku ingat betul-betul ni.. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..baru jak aku berangan mana tau kalo aku balik Tawau..eh ko plak tanya mo orange juice ka nda..wakakakaka...

TERtipu aku.... bweeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!

d1n0z@ said...

Stewardess is actually a lot of work and patience. In return your experience shoots up in speech and hospitality. You'll meet so many different personalities. And of course, its great to travel around the world(MAS have to start from domestic though). Anything2 pun... whatever you choose, its ok as long as you're comfortable with the job. :-) I must say again like I said in Facebook, you got me convinced with the picture! :p

mummyzuan said...

bah..dua dua pun nampak ko sesuai juga fionz...

massy said...

suspense!!!! I seriously thought u changed job for a moment there @_@"""

sweet-girlicious said...

hahahhah..yeah....really...it is convincing people and all of them though i had quit my job and become stewardess.. hahha..just as a joke to make for this month!!!ahahahha...sometimes, i wonder how would it like to be the real stewardess...ohh when can i go travel all around the world..and yes..i wonder when...uh uh :-P

sweet-girlicious said...

kalau boleh mau juga ba dua2 ni..wkakak :-P

sweet-girlicious said...

hahahhaha!!!!really convincing isn't it???

aza said...

cantik fion in that baju ;-).but..stewardess?waitress bah tue...hihi..but u'll look good ..cute juga.hihi

aza said...

cantik fion in that baju ;-).but..stewardess?waitress bah tue...hihi..but u'll look good ..cute juga.hihi

sweet-girlicious said...

hehhehe waitress atasan ba..ehehheh waitress haigh class.ehehhe....yala...merasa baju pun cukup ba.ehehh :-P

sweet-girlicious said...

nonoi-hahahhah..saja jak tu bagi suspen...

chegu carol said...

ngam owh ko jadi stewardess girl :)

after i finished my diploma, i suka2 pigi apply for air-hostess with MAS.
i did get a callback for interview only after i got my offer letter to pursue my degree.
and i had told my mom that i will go with which ever come first...so pigi lah sia study. hehehe

i never thought of becoming an educator.
but i told myself, whatever job i landed on...the only key to make it success is to work on it.
im glad i made the decision to become one.
:D

carmel said...

never thought that we have a same ambition oh..but,I guess better saya jadi cikgu because mmg kna reject tu saya klo apply stewardess sbb pindik..tehehe

sweet-girlicious said...

hehhehe...glad you had make a great choices...eheheh..how i wish life can be greedy sometimes...to have both ambition we like in the same time :-D

sweet-girlicious said...

who say you shorty?? tinggi ba ko..ehheheh..sometimes..it's based on luck...so try first and u never now what it might comes out??